Module 3 - Configuring Sofia 2 and Virena
If you’ve already entered a Zip Code into your Sofia 2 you can proceed to the next training module.
Otherwise, if you skipped entering the Zip Code at first start up or need to re-enter it:
- Go to the Supervisor Menu
- Select Settings, then select Other Settings
- Enter the 5-digit Zip Code where the instrument is located, then tap the checkmark to close the keyboard
- Tap the blue arrow keys to advance
- Tap the checkmark to save (if you don’t tap the checkmark the Zip Code will not save)
The Virena service collects de-identified test results from Quidel instruments and makes them accessible at MyVirena.com for analysis and reporting.
After your Sofia 2 is Virena enabled and you want to review test results online, see our Using MyVirena.com guide.